Understanding Barley Grass and its benefits
Barley grass is one of the earliest grown healthy sweet grasses. In fact, it existed for thousands of years and it’s even mentioned in the bible for more than a dozen of times. It was also used by ancient Egyptians as a staple food for humans and animals as well.
Apart from Egyptians, Barley was also used by Greeks and Romans. Barley is mainly used in making bread and as a food for athletes and soldiers to boost their energy and obtain maximum strength.
Why Barley Supplements are effective for Cancer Patients?
Food Supplements made from Young Barley Grass are known as an effective agent that fights harmful free radicals that contaminate human body. Barley Grass Supplements contains superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD is an enzyme that kills these free radicals that cause cancer.
Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage cells and contribute to aging and disease just like the BIG C or Cancer. One of the best ways to eliminate FREE Radicals is by taking Antioxidants that can counter free radical activity. Barley Capsules and Powder supplements have a high number of antioxidants and its one of the reasons why a huge number of Cancer patients are taking Barley supplements.
Discover why barley should be part of your anti-cancer diet.
- Barley Grass Supplements has Superoxide dismutase (SOD) – a free radical scavenger of tumor cells.
- Barley Grass has P4D1 enzyme which destroys cancer cells and at the same time immediately repairs damaged DNA molecules of the cells.
- It contains a high amount of Potassium (3,800mg/100g) which is very important in preventing new growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
- It contains Peroxidase enzyme which breaks and neutralizes the carcinogenic black color substance in grilled meat and fish.
- Barley is high in Alkaline that can help destroy cancer cells.
- It has a high score of Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC value) of 25,500 per 100 grams having high amounts of oxygen-carrying capacity. Cancer cells cannot live in high concentrations of oxygen.
- It contains 2-O-Glycosylisovitexin enzyme which prevents multiplication of cancer cells.
- Barley Grass contains Folic Acid that prevents harmful changes in the cells which may lead to cancer.
Today, more and more Barley Grass testimonials are being shared by cancer survivors who previously have Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colon Cancer and Liver Cancer.
Also See: Is Barley really Good for Cancer?
For Orders and Inquiries, contact Melo Villareal:
Email : melovillareal[@]gmail.com